1. First you need to clean the item nicely from the both sides with a brush or a lint roller to remove cat hair.
2. Please, close all hook and loop fasteners so that they do not damage the fabric during washing.
3. If there are some stains on the woolen harnesses, use special detergents for colored wool and delicate fabrics.
4. Wash it in the washing machine using delicate mode (not hand wash it) water up to 30 degrees Celsius.
5. I recommend drying them on the horizontal surface so they won't lose shape.